LoRaWAN Wireless IO Controller support Modbus RS485/RS232 and Analog Input
This LoRaWAN Wireless IO Controller is a versatile LoRaWAN controller. It is a combination of a GPIO wireless controller, Modbus to LoRaWAN converter, RS485 to the wireless converter, and analog input to LoRaWAN converter. It can be working with RS485 sensors and analog input sensors and then transmit data to the central site in several kilometers.
• 2 x GPIO Controller
• 1 × RS485/RS232 switchable
• 2 x analog input
• IP67 waterproof
• Long-range wireless transmission (15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas)
• Up to 10 Years of Battery Life
• NFC wireless for easy configuration
• Dimension 120.1 × 120.1 × 55.4 mm (4.73 × 4.73 × 2.18 in)
• Support wall mount or pole mount
It is a perfect bundle of water meter/gas meter/flow meter when long-range wireless transmission is required.