IOT-C502 is a LoRaWAN® controller used for data acquisition from various sensors and equipments. It contains different I/O interfaces such as analog input, digital input, digital output, serial port and so on, which simplify the deployment and replacement of LoRaWAN® networks.
IOT-C502 can be easily and quickly configured by NFC or wired USB port. For outdoor applications, it provides flexible power like built-in high capacity battery and is equipped with an IP67-rated enclosure and M12 connectors to protect itself from water and dust in harsh environments.
- 2 x GPIO Controller
- 1 × RS485/RS232 switchable
- 2 x analog input
- IP67 waterproof
- Long range wireless transmission (15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas)
- Non-rechargeable, built-in 19000 mAh replaceable Li-SOCl2 battery
- Up to 10 Years Battery Life
- NFC wireless for easy configuration
- Dimension 120.1 × 120.1 × 55.4 mm (4.73 × 4.73 × 2.18 in)
- Support wall mount or pole mount
It is a perfect bundle of water meter/gas meter/flow meter when long range wireless transmission is required.