This is a robust 8-channel outdoor LoRaWAN® gateway. Adopting the SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, IOT-G67 supports connection with more than 2000 nodes. IOT-G67 has a line of sight up to 15 km and IP67 waterproof case, which is ideally suited to smart agriculture, smart metering, and many other outdoor applications.
• Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
• Equip with SX1302 chip, handing a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
• 8 half/full-duplex channels
• IP67 waterproof enclosure and industrial design for harsh environment applications
• Capacitor for sending alarms in case of power failure
• Multi backhaul backups with Ethernet, cellular (4G/3G), and Wi-Fi
• Devicehub and Linovision IoT Cloud provides easy and centralized management of remote devices
• Enable security communication with multiple VPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
• Compatible with mainstream network servers like The Things Industries, ChirpStack, etc.
• Detect and analyze the noise level and provide an intuitive diagram for deployment
• Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPS API for easy integration
• Embedded Python SDK for users secondary development
• Fast and user-friendly programming by Node-RED development tool